Congratulations to the winners of the respective August 2017 Internal Leagues
- Premier League – Simon Hunter
- League 1 Dave Cartwright
- League 2 Tim Slater
- League 3 Paul Aspinall
- League 4 Geoff Dalton
- League 5 Steve Goodman
- League 6 Richard Neale
- Last month’s biggest Rankings mover was Dave Cartwright (+17.73)
- Paul Aspinall is the biggest mover over the last 3 months (+21.84)
- Dave Cartwright is the biggest mover over the last 6 months (+ 58.78)
- Dave Cartwright is the biggest mover over the last 12 months (+75.58)
- Neil Loftus is the biggest mover over All Time (+254.47)
No new Members in August 2017
- 68.96% of League games were played in August compared to 62.96% last month and the previous record high was March 2017 76.78%
- 32 Members are playing in the Leagues in August compared to 31 last month and the previous record high was September 2015 44
- Total Court Usage August 2017
- Weekend bookings 1.57% compared to last month 1.68% and the previous record high in January 2015 15.07% - Average 1/9/2010 To date 5.459%
- Week Peak (16:00 – 23:00) bookings 20.70% compared to last month 24.94% and the previous record high in January 2015 44.64% - Average 1/9/2010 To date 28.1194%
- Off Peak bookings 2.04% compared to last month 6.32% the previous record high was in July 2017 of 6.32% - Average 1/9/2010 To date 1.918%
Annual Subs are due on the 30th September. Please complete and return your application form in advance to assist in the process.
Members who feel the need to book double courts to play a match are respectfully asked out of courtesy to other members whether they can arrange these matches to be payed out of peak hours if possible.
Members wishing to participate in Team Squash should complete their availability on the web site
MEMBERS SHOULD AIM TO PLAY ALL THEIR LEAGUE GAMES.
If Members are unable to make their court booking please remember to cancel your court.
If Members have not set up their court alerts and match and score notifications this can be done on the Bookings page under My Menu