Congratulations to the winners of the respective December 2017 Internal Leagues
· League 1 John Burke
· League 2 Chris Jump
· League 3 Paul Aspinall
· League 4 Neil Loftus
· League 5 Charles Keeble
· Last month’s biggest Rankings mover was Paul Aspinall (+11.16)
· Paul Aspinall is the biggest mover over the last 3 months (+20.76)
· Paul Aspinall is the biggest mover over the last 6 months (+ 45.84)
· Dave Cartwright is the biggest mover over the last 12 months (+82.86)
· Neil Loftus is the biggest mover over All Time (+254.92)
There were no new members this month
· 54% of League games were played in December compared to 67% last month The record high was October 2017 80%
· 25 Members are playing in the Leagues in November compared to 28 last month and the previous record high was September 2015 44
TOTAL COURT USEAGE
· Weekend bookings 8.04% compared to last month 8.39% and the previous record high in January 2015 15.07% - Average 1/10/2010 To date 5.622%
· Week Peak (16:00 – 23:00) bookings 19.93% compared to last month 25.98% and the previous record high in January 2015 44.64% - Average 1/10/2010 To date 27.493%
· Off Peak bookings 1.36% compared to last month 0.65% the previous record high was in July 2017 of 6.32% - Average 1/10/2010 To date 1.900%
· Annual Subs were due on the 30th September. Please complete and return your application form If subs are not received then the computer will soon automatically remove your court booking rights, playing history and statistics and remove you from the Leagues
· Members who feel the need to book double courts to play a match are respectfully asked out of courtesy to other members whether they can arrange these matches to be payed out of peak hours if possible.
· Members wishing to participate in Team Squash should complete their availability on the web site
· MEMBERS SHOULD AIM TO PLAY ALL THEIR LEAGUE GAMES.
· If Members are unable to make their court booking please remember to cancel your court.
· If Members have not set up their court alerts and match and score notifications this can be done on the Bookings page under My Menu